1. I learned how to mat a photo, put film in a camera, taking photos with certain types of light, and what it takes to make a good photograph.
2. Something in the class i learned that will stick with me is how to put film in a camera and take it out.
3. Ironically, the only thing i would change about the class is making less blogs. There were some blogs I enjoyed a lot, but some I did not. So every once in a while, a blog would be fine, but not every week.
4. My least favorite part was the assignments with Mr. Cartier Bresson. They were a little boring.
5. My favorite assignment was the clothing ad that we did. I thought it was fun taking the pictures, and interesting editing them.